Welcome to the fascinating world of Psych-K™! Many people find that their best efforts in life seem to blocked and they frequently are stuck in making the same mistakes over and over. What if the interference came from the subconscious? And even more strange, what if the subconscious viewed its interference as a protection mechanism? Psych-K™ provides an efficient system using muscle testing to quickly identify core beliefs (at the subconscious level) and update those to be in agreement with your conscious views and beliefs. Dave the Mystic, a Psych-K™ consultant, is available to help you with this valuable system.
What are the typical areas?
Personal performance in academics and sports, business proficiency, self-esteem, grief and loss, fears and phobias, spiritual growth, acute and chronic health issues and many more.
How does it work?
In a typical session, the client’s goals and blocks are initially identified. Then, muscle testing (kinesiology) is used to allow the subconscious to identify the core beliefs that are applicable to the situation. The session continues with quickly updating those core beliefs to be in synchronization with conscious thinking. Please see the FAQs in this site for more detailed information.
1. Where did Psych-K™ originate? Rob Williams, MA, was inspired to develop it after becoming more and more frustrated with standard counseling sessions and the lack of results. Rob also had a lot of experience working with kinesiology and the combination seemed to work very well. There is also a lot of biological research support for the concept of cellular memory and decision making throughout the body that clearly supports the subconscious.
2. What are the essentials of Psych-K™? Psych-K™ is a method that uses kinesiology (muscle testing) to identify core beliefs held in the subconscious and to rapidly change those core beliefs to align with conscious desires or intent. In the Psych-K™ framework, the subconscious is a set of rules akin to computer instructions on a disk drive that are administered by a primitive intelligence that only knows the “now” and thinks it is providing protection by applying these rules even if they interfere with your life on a conscious level.
3. Where can Psych-K™ be used? Core beliefs can be identified using kinesiology to bring the subconscious into agreement with the conscious. These core beliefs can support changes in: -Relationships -Personal Power -Health Issues -Grief and Loss -Prosperity -Self-Esteem -Fears and Phobias -Weight Management -Athletic Focus and Success and others.
4. Are there other modalities that are combined in a session? Healing Touch™ methods are commonly used when dealing with acute or chronic health conditions. Psych-K™ is used with the core beliefs and Healing Touch™ is used to provide alternative healing.Akashic Records frequently come to light in these sessions and Dave the Mystic will help with releasing those energy ties and letting go of Karmic influences.
5. Is a core belief change a violation of free will? Part of the protocol used when changing a core belief involves using muscle testing to “ask” both the higher self and the subconscious for concurrence.
6. Describe muscle testing. Originally, Dave used kinesiology on the clients with testing the strength of the arm with a client on a treatment table. Years ago, this system evolved for Dave where he now does self-testing on behalf of the client. This makes for a more comfortable setting in face-to-face sessions and also enables long-distance (phone) sessions. It has also made the process move more quickly allowing many issues to be addressed in a single session..
7. What is involved in a session? A typical session starts with the client describing the various issues in their life and what they hope to gain in terms of change. These are written down so they may be addressed during the core belief testing and updating. A variety of methods are available to the practitioner to identify the relevant core beliefs and then update them.
8. How long do sessions typically last? A typical session is an hour. A complimentary session of 15 minutes may be arranged for a prospective client to experience how a session is conducted.
9. How many sessions are typically needed? How often do you meet? A normal course of sessions is one to three because the system is very efficient. Chronic health conditions might require a longer series of sessions. Sessions are usually held on a weekly basis. Many clients return periodically to work with other areas as they arise.
10. What is the cost? The standard fee is $90/hour.
11. Is it okay to bring someone else to the session? If this would make you feel more comfortable, you’re welcome to bring a friend or family member. Sessions may be conducted with a couple or parent and child for the same hourly rate.
12. What other options can be obtained in a session? It can be quite illuminating to ask the subconscious many questions regarding your current life situation. Health food supplements can be tested to determine need and dosage. Training can be provided so you can perform self-testing.
David Barnett holds several degrees including a BA Psy and is an experienced Psych-K™ practitioner in the Denver area. Although working as an aerospace engineer for 30+ years, he has also been involved in alternative health and healing systems for over 25 years. References available upon request. He can be contacted HERE.